Sustainability is such a general term that it can be paralyzing when it comes to tackling its issues. Here are some questions we want answers to:
- What might be the reason why there is such large controversy in proving/disproving climate change?
- Families have been using the recycling bin and bringing it out to the curb since the 1980’s. If the program has existed for so long, why is there so much confusion and contamination in recycling now?
- Exactly how dependent is the average Canadian on oil?
- On a human level, what would it take for us to get the ball rolling to correct the current global climate problem?
- If the world produces more food than people can consume, where does it all go, and why can’t we simply produce less of one third of it goes to waste?
- If people already know the environment is important, what holds most of us back from acting on what we preach?
The goal of Double Cow is to open up dialogue and awareness to the everyday person about sustainability, and that starts with asking both big and small questions.
If you have questions, articles, references, or people you want featured and shared, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!